Do you need a little help with the cleaning of your home? We all need help from time to time and hiring a cleaning service to come in and assist you with this chore can add valuable time to your days. When you are considering hiring a company that offers the best house cleaning Sarasota FL has to offer, ask the following questions.
- Who will be cleaning my house? Will the same person consistently clean your home or will the staff rotate? When the same person or crew comes to clean your home they are familiar with your home and know exactly what needs to be done. Also, find out how many people will be coming into your home each time.
- Are you insured and licensed? It is important to know who is responsible for injuries if someone gets hurt. Also, who will replace something should it get broken or make needed repairs?
- How often will you be cleaning my home? You need to have the time period clearly defined. Will the cleaning crew come in once a week or once a month?
- What will the cleaning consist of? When the home cleaner comes in, will they dust the baseboards regularly? Will the knickknacks and bookshelves be dusted? Will the furniture be vacuumed? How is the tile floor cleaned? Can the refrigerator be cleaned out for an extra fee? Learn as much as you can about the cleaning practices.
- Whose cleaning products are used? If you have allergies or preferences, you may choose to use a company that will use your products. If you don’t have the products needed or don’t mind either way, find out if you are responsible for providing the products to be used.
- What is included in the price? When you are quoted a price, make sure that you know exactly what you are paying for. Are there hidden fees? How often do you pay?
Hiring a professional cleaning service to come in and do your cleaning can make a lot of difference in your life. If you are considering someone to make your life easier, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please, share this post!