Eyes red and itchy? Tissues piling up around you? Let HouseMaids help you get through the allergy season with a little good old
fashioned cleaning. In the meantime, here’s a few tips to combine with our services:
- Flooring: If possible, remove carpeting and use linoleum or hardwood flooring in your living space. Washable area rugs are a good alternative, too. HouseMaids can sweep and mop these surfaces for you, or vacuum/shampoo your carpets to remove allergens.
- Blinds: Think of all that pollen, dust, and dirt collecting on your blinds. We can take care of that for you; freshly-dusted blinds may not only brighten the room but lighten your congestion.
- Windows: We’ll dust those window panes where outdoor particles have been gathering, making you sniffle and sneeze. Keeping those windows closed and the AC on may help reduce your symptoms, too.
- Ceilings: Sick of staring at those cobwebs? HouseMaids will take care of that. All that dust gathering up there isn’t doing any favors for your sinuses.
- Furnishings: HouseMaids will gladly vacuum the surface and under cushions of your couch. No doubt allergy-triggering pet dander is lingering there, or at least everyday dirt and dust.
- Clutter: Try to reduce the number of items cluttering your home that collect dust, like knickknacks, books, and magazines. Can’t seem to get organized? No worries, we’ll still lift these items to thoroughly dust the tables they’re on. We don’t take shortcuts.
Put the antihistamine down and call us today at (941) 953-4300 to set up an appointment. You can also contact us to fill out a Free Estimate request form. Here’s to a cleaner house and nostrils!
Please, share this post!
Subscribe in a reader