Now that nice weather has finally arrived, most of us want to spend as much time as possible outdoors, enjoying ourselves. On the other hand, the last thing we want is to spend is a large chunk of our day (or
So to save time on your house cleaning, when you have yet to hire a professional maid service to do it for you, here are some quick tips on getting the job done.
1. Routines work best. Although many of us like to spend an entire Saturday or Sunday morning cleaning our home, for best results, set up a routine to make it easier. In the process, it’ll also save you valuable fun time come the weekend.
2. Ditch the dusters for microfiber. Old dusters do very little other than throw dust into the air. Microfiber, however, picks dust up, trapping it within the fibers. Less dust thrown around means less cleaning later.
3. Store all of your supplies in one place, like in a cleaning bucket. Having them all in one place saves time come cleaning time. No hunting for sprays and sponges means the job is done fast.
4. Work from the top to the bottom, just like the professionals here at Go House Maids. This is especially true when doing a deep clean. Begin with ceiling fans and molding, move to the walls, then end on the floor and with furniture. This eliminates residual dust and debris and gets your home spic and span.
5. Less is sometimes more… when it comes to cleaning supplies. Too much cleanser causes damage to delicate surfaces. It can also cause residue build up. Avoid this by simply using less than necessary, and just reapply for heavy-duty jobs. You’ll save money and protect your belongings.
Don’t have to time deep clean? Then contact us! We can help you get your home clean in no time flat.
Please, share this post!